What's new

Random Friday Nigh Pictures...

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
500
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisville, KY
Hey,

I just wanted to share these pictures and maybe get some comments.
These have been accumulating over the last month or so.

------------------------------------------------------------

Random Red Leaves:

dsc003013bi.jpg


Random Picture of the Sky:

dsc001253ii.jpg


Random Picture of a Street Light:

dsc002957db640x8535ag.jpg


Random Tree:

dsc000945im.jpg



And that's all I have for now. Thanks for taking the time to look!!:hug::
 
I say: "Quick! Put that tripod onto your list for Santa! Hurry up!"

Then the last would have become an unblurred photo of the silhouetted winter tree against the darkening sky in those nice sunset colours.

The first does not appeal to me so much since you had to make use of a flash which I often find doesn't do plant photos any justice. As it is now, I personally would have tried out a different crop, trying to get rid of the amount of black at bottom and the leaves sticking in from the lefthand upper corner. Try what's possible and see if you might share my idea (critiquing in MY case is only personal and emotional, so don't get too worried about it).

Somehow the funny angle on the street light does not speak to me much. It might do so to others... who knows?

The purple sky is nice, but ... once Santa will have brought you that tripod, you'll get clearer photos of that! I am sure.
 
Ya, your right LaFoto, I really need to buy a tripod. Maybe, just maybe, I will get one for Christmas. :D

Thanks for the comments!
 
Nice pics Sly! 1,2 and 4 actually look pretty good. The blur in Number 4 makes it for me :mrgreen: The leaves in 1 look really vivid and those are the kinds of flower shots I like. Now depending if that's the sun that's lit up in number 2, then thats cool. If it's some street light, I don't like it as much ;)
 
Sly, I like your foliage shot. Nice color in that one.
 
I knew some people would like the blur in the fourth picture and some wouldn't. I like it.

Thanks for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom