Random shots..some c and c please.

dandiaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm very new to this forum and to photography. This is some of my photos.

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

Thanks. Dan:mrgreen:

Nice clear photos.
With the two flower pics, i'd try taking the photos with a lower F stop to get more of a blurred background. The top two are nice and clear, did you use a tripod? What camera and lens are you using?

not bad, what gear did you use? i agree with opening the lens up a little more, the last one is my favorite

To me it looks like your fireworks shots are a little out of focus. It's difficult to get the focus right when it's a moving target like fireworks. It can be done though. Basically take some test shots early on and check them on your camera for focus.

The first flower needs it's curves adjusted a little, at least on my monitor. I haven't got time to edit it right now, but if you pull both the black and white a little it'll probably help. You could also do this in levels by moving the gray slider to the white side a little too.

I like the second flower a lot.

I did use a tripod on the fireworks. kinda moving around so it's a bit out of focus. Used a 70- 200mm lens.

I tried the lower f but had difficulties focusing.
Thanks for the comments!

2 more firework shot, if you would'nt mind.:mrgreen:

I like this one, kinda violet sea urchin
DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

I like those two better. Gives some depth having something in the background. It's nice when they're right at sundown and you can get the sunset in the background. Like this.

I like your sunset firework pic! so cool. I'll try that next time.^^

Flowers seem like a good way to start off playing around with bokeh, I'll agree with what was said here. Issues with camera focus was always a beef with me, but I grew up using a manual focus only SLR camera, so I'm a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to AF.

I like the fireworks pictures, the last one id interesting because I'm not used to seeing them going off so near towers. I hope I can at least match your efforts the next time our annual fireworks festival comes around. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back