Stormchase
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,191
- Reaction score
- 108
- Location
- Phoenix Arizona
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Im pretty sure my next purchase is going to be the DCR-250. Its a nice cheap addition that has steller reviews. I have the tamron 90mm macro and just wondering if this is a good combination. I have heard mixed things on the canon 100mm with CA issues but nothing on the tamron. Also I know it will be a little more of a learning curve but i was looking at the MSN-505. I like the mag on it and am willing to take the time learning it in a staged setting. If Overread is out there I respect your view on this topic.
Thanks in advance for everyones input!
Thanks in advance for everyones input!