Real death

Not the best image, but holy crap this thing stunk like death. Must have been recent, as the eyes were still in there. :er:
IMG_1398_1xx.jpg

The best image in this thread so far! :thumbup:

But the thread might need a stronger warning in the title maybe ...

One from my collection .. not sure what happened to this poor thing. Half skeleton but still lots of skin and fur on it .. and sort of spread all over the place:

1284.jpg

Something very wrong with the water I would guess. ...

Wow.. this is very well composed. Did you arrange it this way or just found it the way we can see it here?

Hi Alex , thanks for joining in .The water was from what I understand was recently heavily chlorinated , not sure if that was the cause though , as for the composition , this is how it was found , the water from the fountain pushed these two into this corner along with the debris .

this is a hoof with bone attached found in a field. the rest of the body was nowhere to be found.

hoof1js4.jpg

hoof2zc6.jpg

during the spring season with the strong winds this is a common sight below a group of large pine trees in the local botanical gardens

pigeon.jpg

not too sure how the bird didn't see this ,
but it must have been a surprise

stuck.jpg

Dead cow on the farm.
have no idea how that bone got in the fence

3043174475_9480549283_b.jpg

3043174071_e6400de0d6_b.jpg

Thanks for joining in Mharvey !

A couple from Wednesday. Was actually trying to shoot wildlife, so I had to work with a 70-300 zoom lens.

BurntSkeleton800.jpg

BonesintheForest800.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back