Recap of the past few days

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Work has been getting busy, but I've still been getting out every morning. Got to visit an eagles nest that is on private property and I am the only one with access which is pretty cool. Of course the Ospreys and some other flying critters. Thanks for looking and comments welcome...

Eaglet 6_5 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 6_4 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 6_6 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Bluebird 6_5 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Common Yellowthroat Warbler 6_4 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

6 "Three by the Sea"
Three by the Sea 6_2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Rainy Day Blue Jay 6_2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Beautifully photographed.

Kris, great images. I like #1 where the bird is looking right at the camera as it to say "you lookin' at me". :biggrin-93: I also like #6 of the three on the log. It would be interesting to know what was going on there, if anything.

WesternGuy

Kris, great images. I like #1 where the bird is looking right at the camera as it to say "you lookin' at me". :biggrin-93: I also like #6 of the three on the log. It would be interesting to know what was going on there, if anything.

WesternGuy
Thanks.. I'm not really sure WG. It's a female and 2 make. I'm guessing they are 2 year old birds that have returned north for the first time. Maybe too late to find mates.. I've just never seen 3 I Osprey chilling like that so close to the ground. .thought it was cool

Nice shots Kris :icon_thumright:

Blue-Jay is incredible!

Excellent set!
Three in the same frame...I'd just like to see one close enough to shoot.

Most reactions

Back