What's new

Recent Shots C&C

#1 - I don't think anyone else mentioned this, but the horizon isn't level.

Good call. I think straightening the shot will also give a better composition (if the baby isnt cut off, or the feet.)

Mark
 
Manaheim - thanks ;) xxx

Gaerek - yeah I did mention in my other post that I am unsure of how to straighten the horizon which I would like to do in the first shot so once I have learnt to do that I will definitely be straightening it! The colours of the huts in 3 is the actual colours they were - they're a set on their own way away from any of the other huts and look a bit tatty and unloved xxx
 
What do you use for post production? I use PSE7 and it has a handy straighten tool. Basically, you just select the tool and draw a line following the horizon (or whatever you want to be considered the level standard for your shot). The photo will tilt the proper amount and all you need to do it crop.

If you don't use PS, you could probably just do a google search for straighten image and your program name and it should tell you how to do it.
 
Thanks Gaerek - I use Corel PSP10 so I will do a google search on how to do it in that! xxx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom