We were out and about most of the day and of course I brought my camera to shoot from the car again
The fields are awesome right now, this one was recently cut and this is my take on it. I like the subtle colouring and textures.
Shot from a moving car with settings:
1/320
F5.6
ISO125
I like the colours, the red/brown hues intertwined with the green/yellow ones make for an effective and pleasing mix. I also like the movement in the scene, not the motion blur at the bottom of the image but, rather, the form of the land itself and how the eye glides over this.
My attempted edit based on the replies just to get an idea:
(A little tone mapping to improve the color slightly, high pass filter to sharpen it. Level adjustment and contrast adjustment to brighten it up and a little crop off the bottom)
Sky, thanks for the edit. I don't mind the crop but I like the motion at the bottom, perhaps somewhere in between mine and yours, looking at mine this morning I'm on the fence about the dark line right at the bottom of it.
The colour/sharpening I think it is a biiiiit too bright in yours, again perhaps somewhere in between ?