EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made a quick stop by the Fox Den and found two Young ones chillin. I dont think they are scared of me, the first shot below I was only 15 feet away and could have gotten a little closer, but decided not to...

This guy was not to worried about me!!!
PIC_6831.jpg

PIC_6785.jpg

PIC_6784.jpg

Juvi Osprey is flying all over the Place. Stopped by as he just landed with his own fish. I am sure he will hang around the nest a couple more weeks........

PIC_6867.jpg

PIC_6858.jpg

PIC_6851.jpg

Well you ruined my day - I just captured what I thought were amazing Osprey pictures of the Mom settling on her nest with wings outstretched but compared to yours they are quite boring :-(

hey !!! he caught something. A successful Hunter.. Where do you think they are catching there fish?? Might be a good shoot for you. The Osprey here in NY are eating both fresh water fish and salt water fish.

hey !!! he caught something. A successful Hunter.. Where do you think they are catching there fish?? Might be a good shoot for you. The Osprey here in NY are eating both fresh water fish and salt water fish.

I know what lake the fish in, i see them when I am out on my boat. The problem is he never seems to be with in range. Seems the avoid the boats like the plague.
Planning on going out early one morning in the boat and just pull in next to the reeds at wait him out!!:D

Here's my Osprey shot of Ollie the Osprey (mascot for the Missoula Osprey baseball team). During the game there were some real ospreys flying around showing off their catch to the crowd... but no great shots of those guys.
Ollie.JPG

great shots.
but aren't fox nocturnal? aren't they usually sick if you see them during the day?

Not that I am aware of. I usually see them early to mid morning and late afternoon. But I have also seen them at high noon going to the creek. Keep in mind they are all located in a cemetery next to a wetland. Local care taker has seen litters of kits every year for the past 4 years.
Just saw one of the adult the other day at the lake in the neighborhood across the street from the cemetery(11:00 a.m. in the morning). The seem to do some easy hunting on Ducks in that area.

I have also photographed many Florida Bobcats during the day and the are also creatures of the night as well....go figure!!

The first shot of the fox is quite nice, but would've been better without those leaves covering it's face. The first and last shots of the osprey are great!

That first shot of a fox is a beauty! And those ospray shots are not only impressive bit very sharp! Really liking that first one of him defending his kill!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back