What's new

Reflections

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I liked the almost surreal effect of the mirror image on the water from this 1920's Paddlewheel boat dock :mrgreen:

3.jpg


2copy.jpg


4.jpg
 
These are amazing! What a cool reflection you caught
 
Amazing... very well done, thanks for sharing.
 
thanks for the comments everyone !! :thumbup:
 
Love the first one, of course I love all of them. But the first one is cool.
 
#1 Reminds me when I look into a puddle that's saturated with motor oil ( colors). #2 is good too. #3 Isn't doing anything for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom