"Refurbished by Canon" Opinions needed!

oOoERYNoOo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm wanting to buy a camera.. I've done some research on here as well as going to different stores and websites. I've decided to go for a Canon Rebel either XSi or XTi depending on my budget. So anyway, I was looking at Adorama.com and came across what I thought was a good price for an XSi. Here is the link: http://www.adorama.com/ICADRXSIBKR.html But... I don't know about it being refurbished. Does anyone have any opinions about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't have a problem buying something that has been refurbished by Canon and is being sold by a reputable dealer like Adorama.

Yes if adorama is selling it you can be sure you aren't going to get it broke or not working or some kinds of problems and you get a big discount. GL

I have a 30D from Adorama and not one problem with it. Im told if its done by Canon its like a new one

Definitely, if it was done by Canon, you can't go wrong. No experience with Andorama though. I love my XSi, great choice.

Thanks so much for all your input!! I think I might go with Adorama- their prices seem very reasonable. Thanks again guys! :mrgreen:

I have a refrub 5D from Adorama that I use extensively and it is just fine. It had one little tiny chip in the paint on the back which had been painted over.

My teacher has them both (she got the one, and the mirror cracked when it was dropped, then she got the XSi when she was told it couldnt be fixed, then she got it fixed about a week or two ago) and has pictures of my classmates all over the room and they are very nice.

I wouldnt have any problem getting it refurbished, especially by canon, they make sure it operates as if it just came out of the box brand new. It could have some wear marks, but nothing very noticable. And its even better its sold by a reputable seller.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back