What's new

Relatives Birthday Party C&C

I love #3 with the candles and the one with the marshmellow sword.
 
These are all quite well done.
I do think that the blacks are really too strong in #2 and could be toned down a bit and the face given a bit of local contrast enhancement.

772980067628f8e004f8hll.jpg
 
These are all quite well done.
I do think that the blacks are really too strong in #2 and could be toned down a bit and the face given a bit of local contrast enhancement.

I agree. Thanks.
 
I printed out the updated version of number 2 and it came out excellent. Costco's printing service is outstanding. I find it better than Mpix.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom