koleks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this at a resort. Think I should have cloned out the ship at the lower right but don't know how to do it as of the moment :)

rocking-1_zpsdtobwlsh.jpg

Sony A6000 / 24mm / f5.6 / 1/200s / ISO100

Thanks for the comments The_Traveler - cheers

Took this at a resort. Think I should have cloned out the ship at the lower right but don't know how to do it as of the moment :)
What editing software do you have? Frankly, the tilted horizon and the dark rectangle on the right are more distracting than the ship.

I will usually do the minimum of editing before I show a shot. In this case; straightening and a bit more contrast in the sky would be what I would consider the minimum.

Cloning is one of those things that probably shouldn't have to be done, considering that adjusting your camera position to minimize the background clutter is what you do when taking the shot. Just missing the dark rectangle would have given you a cleaner shot.

Don't worry about holding the camera perfectly level, as most photographers can't get it perfect in camera, but straightening afterward is fairly easy to do.

Very Nice! I like it allot but do agree with the tilt comments.

What editing software do you have? Frankly, the tilted horizon and the dark rectangle on the right are more distracting than the ship.

I will usually do the minimum of editing before I show a shot. In this case; straightening and a bit more contrast in the sky would be what I would consider the minimum.

Cloning is one of those things that probably shouldn't have to be done, considering that adjusting your camera position to minimize the background clutter is what you do when taking the shot. Just missing the dark rectangle would have given you a cleaner shot.

Don't worry about holding the camera perfectly level, as most photographers can't get it perfect in camera, but straightening afterward is fairly easy to do.

Thank you much. This is what I like from this forum...still learning though. I'm trying to learn Lightroom fully. I used it for this photo but would definitely consider the comments you've posted for my future shots and posts. - cheers!

Most reactions

Back