What's new

Remote control

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm thinking of buying a remote control for my Nikon D-80. Todate I used the timer whenever I used a tripod for long exposures.

What should I look at in a remote?

Thanks,
Dani
 
There's one on ebay (I have two of these) and they work awesome... about $5 shipped. Only downside is they take about 2 weeks to get, but it's worth it if you're not in a rush.

Otherwise the Phottix Cleon II is another one I have that works incredibly well (no line of sight necessary).
 
You cannot beat the Nikon Wireless remote ML-L3.

Even on Amazon they are only like $15 bucks, free shipping with $25.00 order, so buy a filter or something.
 
You cannot beat the Nikon Wireless remote ML-L3.

Actually you can.
The one I have has better range (compared side by side with a friends remote), plus it's 1/3 the cost.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom