Remote Question

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for a remote for my 20D. Without an IR port, I am debating between a wired or wireless set up. I can get the wireless with free shipping for almost the same as a wired remote with shipping.

Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks in advance.

Personnaly i carry bolth . I used only wirrless when talking pictures of myself or when camera is in an akward place . Other then that i always prefered wired. Wireless sometime lags and when taking pictures in bulb sometime u need multiple press and may ruin shots

This shutter release RC-C3 is of low price and high quality, you may want to take one for you.
If you want to get a wireless release, you may take GD-C3R.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am looking for a remote for my 20D. Without an IR port, I am debating between a wired or wireless set up. I can get the wireless with free shipping for almost the same as a wired remote with shipping.

Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks in advance.

How you plan to use it makes a HUGE difference. I have both wired and wireless remotes. If I need "bulb" mode or an intervalometer (e.g. my astrophotography) but don't need to be away from the camera to operate it then I use the wired remote. If I don't need bulb mode and do need to be away from the camera then the wireless is better. You can get a wireless that plugs into the "wired" remote release port.

Most reactions

Back