What's new

Remote Trigger for D5000 (Light gates?)

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
66
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a camera trap type trigger for a D5000. I'm planning on leaving my camera in a location to photograph wildlife remotely.

Just currently find the right piece of kit to set the camera off when something crosses in front of the camera.

Anyone got any experience with this?
 
You need a trigger that senses motion. I'll leave it to you to do the Internet search.
 
You need a trigger that senses motion. I'll leave it to you to do the Internet search.

I know what I need KmH, I need a PIR sensor, I have no idea how to make one since I'm not great with electronics!


:D
Cabela's: Primos® TruthCam 46 Trail Camera

I've got a perfectly good camera I'd like to put to some use! thanks though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom