Renata

vegasvisionstudios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vegasvisionstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finding a few moments to shoot a few shots with Renata at Weekend with the masters was a challenge as these guys kept her busy. Actually I have hired Renata for 5 workshops and this was the first chance I have had to shoot her myself.

635413988_Y9BZY-XL-1.jpg

2.​

635414099_N2qCR-XL-1.jpg

All images © 2009 Bobby Deal www.vegasvisionstudios.com

Last edited:
Isn't 1 and 3 the same shot(or maybe I'm just tired).

#1: Don't know if this was being done in purpose but it seems a bit warm or even brown. I can tell by looking beyond the trees to the sky and and the color seems off. The angle of the tree isn't as flattering on this one. Have the extra foreground for the logo? :D

#2: This one is my favorite. The trees in the background are more complimenting, her pose is more intimate to the viewer, and there's more balance to the framing. You're strobes are hitting her and reflecting back at a better angle too. The lighting is great on her on this shot.

Isn't 1 and 3 the same shot(or maybe I'm just tired).

#1: Don't know if this was being done in purpose but it seems a bit warm or even brown. I can tell by looking beyond the trees to the sky and and the color seems off. The angle of the tree isn't as flattering on this one. Have the extra foreground for the logo? :D

#1 & #3 the same? Naw .......... well at least not anymore. I must have been tired when I pasted the urls in.

Color differences from one file to the next can be attributed to a combination of spray tan, web compression which always pumps up the magenta in a file and apparently a slightly different magenta adjustment in final post on the first image.

Comp allowed extra foreground as these were intended as stock and it was the only place in the scene where I could leave negitive space.

Color differences from one file to the next can be attributed to a combination of spray tan, web compression which always pumps up the magenta in a file and apparently a slightly different magenta adjustment in final post on the first image.

I use flickr for my compressed images for hosting and the compression doesn't seem to affect the colour all to much for me. I find that the sharpness is what kills it during compression and sometimes when I'm posting here it looks grainier then how I see it in PS.

Actually in this case it was Photoshops save for web. I rarely use it but for some reason on these I did and as always they came out heavy on the magenta.

I serve all my images from Smugmug and never have a problem with them. I don't use Flicker, I used to but there was just to much problem with theaft from there. I spent all my time tracking down unauthorized use and finding my photos in other peoples galleris as if they had taken them

in first and second, sitting is changed with change of aperture....look nice even if the bg is clear....third as u mentioned, magenta dominates, changing her white or tanned skin out of track.

in first and second, sitting is changed with change of aperture....look nice even if the bg is clear....third as u mentioned, magenta dominates, changing her white or tanned skin out of track.

I agree, I probably should have shot these at f/5.6 instead of f/7.1 the bokah would have no doubt been better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back