J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 18, 2005 #1 posted this in color last winter:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 18, 2005 #2 Oh WOW. Jon, this is my favorite shot on TPF. I WANT A PRINT OF THAT! lol
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Verbal said: Oh WOW. Jon, this is my favorite shot on TPF. I WANT A PRINT OF THAT! lol Click to expand... :lmao: your checks in the mail!
Verbal said: Oh WOW. Jon, this is my favorite shot on TPF. I WANT A PRINT OF THAT! lol Click to expand... :lmao: your checks in the mail!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 18, 2005 #4 I remember this one! Great conversion, wonderful tones. Nice and rich!! Did this a lot! : )
V vixenta Hands Off Me Haggis! Joined Mar 27, 2005 Messages 566 Reaction score 17 Nov 18, 2005 #5 Verbal said: Oh WOW. Jon, this is my favorite shot on TPF. I WANT A PRINT OF THAT! lol Click to expand... You should see the pic Jon took of the "two ladies" Good pic Jon by the way
Verbal said: Oh WOW. Jon, this is my favorite shot on TPF. I WANT A PRINT OF THAT! lol Click to expand... You should see the pic Jon took of the "two ladies" Good pic Jon by the way
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2005 #6 I love the conversion...good job :thumbup:
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Nov 18, 2005 #7 I remember this one ... the black and white makes it even more striking :mrgreen:
Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Nov 18, 2005 #8 nice shot and conversion, did you use my action?
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Wally said: nice shot and conversion, did you use my action? Click to expand... sorry, not on this one. i formatted by puter and lost your action. i need to d/l it again :thumbup:
Wally said: nice shot and conversion, did you use my action? Click to expand... sorry, not on this one. i formatted by puter and lost your action. i need to d/l it again :thumbup:
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 18, 2005 Banned #10 Oh, I remember that one Jon. It looks killer in black and white too!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2005 #11 Jon... I liked this when you originally posted, and I like it again. Love the conversion.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 thanks all. ha, i just noticed a man's face in the top right corner. time to go to bed i guess now