Reputation System

why is it that only those with a post count of 5000 - and usually nearing 10000 are the only ones that don't want a counter - guilty feelings about posting so much perhapse

Not at all.
High post counts usually just denote people who have been around for a long time (regardez vous the join date). Us old timers have seen a lot and know that it is the new members who have a thing about post counts - desperate to lose their newbie status. We have learned how meaningless it all is.
Although post count boosting can be fun :mrgreen:

But if you want to see lack of guilt feelings about spamming this place... Well, anyone who was here when I joined will tell you what I am capable of :twisted:

Not at all.
High post counts usually just denote people who have been around for a long time (regardez vous the join date). Us old timers have seen a lot and know that it is the new members who have a thing about post counts - desperate to lose their newbie status. We have learned how meaningless it all is.
Although post count boosting can be fun :mrgreen:

But if you want to see lack of guilt feelings about spamming this place... Well, anyone who was here when I joined will tell you what I am capable of :twisted:

I've tried to block that part of TPF's life out of my mind. ;) :p

if there was a reputation system on here.... mine would be negative, i am sure!

i know some people who would ensure that it goes down ....

We actually have a secret reputation system on here and looking at yours I see it is currently -1,273.9103.

Hmmm, no way to get out of this reputation anymore then I guess!

So I can basically do whatever I want now, without bothering about my reputation ;)

Alex!
Don't say you're typing once again while in the bath tub!!! :shock:

Alex!
Don't say you're typing once again while in the bath tub!!! :shock:

no, although you are right in the sense that I usually do not wear shoes in the bathtub. But I am not in the bathtub anytime I am shoeless!

Phew. Big sigh of relief.
Over two things.
A) that you put off your shoes, too, when you step into the bath and
b) that you are not typing any of this from out of your bath tub (like you sometimes do ... ;) :wink:
4.gif
)

Phew. Big sigh of relief.
Over two things.
A) that you put off your shoes, too, when you step into the bath and
b) that you are not typing any of this from out of your bath tub (like you sometimes do ... ;) :wink:
4.gif
)

why? my laptop has drain holes, so it does fine in the bathtub :)

I am NOT worried about the LAPTOP...

LaFoto is right though, that I am online sometimes from the bath tub. I mean, what else can you do there?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back