Reputation System

And I better stop posting , cause my post count is rising. :er:

Well...not really...this place is a lot darker...colder...and full of clowns. :mrgreen:

I did not even notice my post count , untill the other day, when I saw my thread and thought, ....how the hell did it get so high. :lol::lol:
:pale: Dammit, I knew it was a mistake to let my clown phobia be known to you! :shakes fist at the sky:

:lol:

But People worry about post counts too much, equating a high count with high status - akin to the rep points. Excepting Corinna, (who we all know has no equal 'round here), ;) that is a false assumption.

Oh :shock: :oops: :blulsh2: :oops: :blulsh2: :oops: :blulsh2:

:pale: Dammit, I knew it was a mistake to let my clown phobia be known to you! :shakes fist at the sky:

:lol:
So I wont post any halloweeny pics this year, without a warning.

Whenever you post those, that usually IS my warning. :lol:

:hugs:
whwhahahaha.....this year, I will use a false title, like... Lovely flowers on a gravesite, or Tpf newbie spams his way to 100 posts. :lmao::lmao:

But we don't want to follow those rules. :mrgreen: We're like that.

It's really none of my concern whether or not their is a rep system on this forum. I've been here about two months and know the majority of people who I will and won't listen to. I just wanted to show that they can work. Wanted to disprove that they're just a popularity contest if they're managed properly.

It's really none of my concern whether or not their is a rep system on this forum. I've been here about two months and know the majority of people who I will and won't listen to. I just wanted to show that they can work. Wanted to disprove that they're just a popularity contest if they're managed properly.
Right-o. :thumbup:

hmmm, maybe a midsummer sale will come along soon??

July 5th is our annual haunters BBQ, so all the big gun haunters are there. Im sure I can pick some up for sheep.....oops...cheap...sorry. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back