Request From Fellow Forum Members!

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings fellow forum members. I would like to make a request. As some of you know, this past spring I began to create monthly Youtube videos featuring photographs that I shot during a particular month. Due to my past stroke and my subsequent inability to properly speak, I do not narrate any voice-over information but rather use sound track music as a backdrop. I search the internet for sound tracks that appeal to me and are copyright free, giving young and aspiring musicians exposure and ample credit. Just the other day I came across a piece of music that was wrongly titled and credited the wrong musician. I want to use this sound track in an upcoming video but I need to make an attempt to identify its original source before I publish. If anyone has heard this piece and can identify the track by title and artist I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for listening! *As a side note, the accompanying video has its own wind and rain sounds which are not part of the sound track.

(VIDEO REMOVED)

Last edited:
I can't help with finding the composer nor the singer. However you might find Groupees of interest. They do fairly frequent "royalty free" music bundles of various kinds and many of their music bundles which are not royalty free still link back to artists who might be very compatible with the kind of use of music you're after if you approach them. They get a whole load of different kinds (tends to err toward a lot more techno stuff, but they've fairly frequent celtic stuff that would easily fit a similar theme to the one you're playing in this video).

For such a simple song (few instruments and one vocal track), I'd say it's from an online publishing source for videographers. It might be free to use, or free with attribution. You might try searching those online sources for it.

If you have one, try Siri or Alexa.

Or, Let the community name your tunes!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back