What's new

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!! cotton carrier content

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
continuation of this thread
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ke-tool-if-i-use-cotton-carrier-weddings.html

DSC00063-1.jpg
 
So far I like it. Going to try it next week for my first wedding of this year.
 
What do you think? Will I look like a tool at a wedding?
 
Who cares as long as your shots are good. I mean really. Why would you even worry. If you wear golf pants, a Charlie Sheen shirt and goofy socks then yes you will definitely look like a tool. This is fine.
 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I would say tool so much as a (insert feminine hygiene product here)....lol
 
Blackrapid is much better, the Cotton Carrier doesn't actually have camera straps...

Get this - Double Strap » BlackRapid.com You can wear it under your suit and then just carry a shoulder bag around your back for anything extra you may need.
 
This is soo bada** man, your should like be part of the SWAT team with full privileges, i mean why not first take a picture of your target before shooting them.
 
I was right you do look a tool, are your seriously going to go out in public with that on ? No pro would be seen dead with it on
 
at this point of time gary, i am just worried about the result of my work not how I look. I think this will help me get better photos. I will take a more serious photo of my self with it when I do the wedding. I dont think it is that bad. Black shirt and black jacket will blend the carrier no problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom