What's new

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!! cotton carrier content

I hope your name isn't Jonathon Ocab, Schwetty, but this guy in the video doesn't have a clue how to support camera/lens when shooting. Now if he was a southpaw with a killer slider or maybe a fastball........

Since you have the CC, how does it feel? Does it get hot? Do the cameras feel secure? (for real questions)
 
Can't see how it will help you take better photos, it would slow me down big time, when i'm shooting sports i have 1D with 300F2.8 and 1Dwith 70-200 and can switch cameras really quick, when i shoot horses i get 2 shots with 300 throw it over my shoulder and have 70-200 for some close ups of the same horse
 
I hope your name isn't Jonathon Ocab, Schwetty, but this guy in the video doesn't have a clue how to support camera/lens when shooting. Now if he was a southpaw with a killer slider or maybe a fastball........

Since you have the CC, how does it feel? Does it get hot? Do the cameras feel secure? (for real questions)
If you buy the most expensive one ($169), it comes with 2 heavy duty steel attachment. I am sure it wont break (unless you dont screw it in properly). I find the straps are a bit too long for my skinny body. I got it to work but there is a lot of loose strap hanging around. Easy fix, I can probably just get a loop to secure the loose strap. Both of the cameras feel fery secured. I would fee comfortable doing almost anything.

For the 2nd holder, you can do 2 things. You can put it on the side of your chest, or you can loop it on your belt (like the funny video).

About whether or not I will get hot, probably a little bit. I will let you know next week when I use it first time on the wedding. I think you are paying for a very good quality product. Nothing cheap about it. The thing i dont like about black rapid is having both cameras on the sides. I just dont want to be shoooting not paying attention and bang my camera to the door jamb. At least with this I know how wide I am.


Do they have something for a supertelephoto lens?

If you google image search cotton carrier youll see some pictures of people with longer lenses.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom