retro camera lmages

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is a camp meeting building shot on film...with a anastigmatic lens from the thirties.
camp11vg.jpg

What a freaky image. I don't even know what to make of it - but I really do like it! :lol: Crazy, blown out thing.

It's like a picture of a memory, faded and thin, but you can still see what's there. :thumbup:

I saw something tonight on antique road show. Prints from a late 1800 photographer. They were almost exactly like the ones I have posted here.. In the printing style and the lack of intricate detail. I like them..

It is what I am shooting for and only because I don't have to please anyone else. I really do like that look the blown out high key yellow background print.

I have no idea why but I'm fascinated with that look, probably because the whole era has begun to fascinate me.

mysteryscribe said:
I saw something tonight on antique road show. Prints from a late 1800 photographer. They were almost exactly like the ones I have posted here.. In the printing style and the lack of intricate detail. I like them..

It is what I am shooting for and only because I don't have to please anyone else. I really do like that look the blown out high key yellow background print.

I have no idea why but I'm fascinated with that look, probably because the whole era has begun to fascinate me.
They really do have eye appeal. I like a lot of them, especially your lake shots and the cemetery shots you've put up. Those are fabulous subjects for that look. :thumbup:

And no, of course you only have to please yourself. ;)

mysteryscribe said:
just another paper negative from sundays failed pinhole shoot
marinafishermanwithbucket9sd.jpg
This one is a real beauty. I love this tint, and the suggestion of the lone fisherman at the bottom. :heart: Don't call this one a failure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back