What's new

Reversed lens macro

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I havent been on here lately as I have been busy with the start of classes again. I plan on shooting during this long weekend. I also think I may try a series of shots taken throughout the day in all my classes lunch and so on. Do you think that is a good Idea? Anyway, Here are the few shots I got I like how they turned out and I am still in awe of how close these shots are!

1.
Cell Phone Buttons
52232928-M.jpg


2.
Not as clear as I would have liked
52232932-M.jpg


3.
Jeans
52232936-M.jpg


4.
Rip in Jeans
52232944-M.jpg



Thanks for looking and Enjoy!!!:mrgreen:
 
thanks man! I know!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom