Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
rikshawman.jpg

thanks for looking
and thanks to JonK for the tutorial on sepia :thumbup: :hug::

Another good one, Mansi. :thumbup: I like the sepia tones for this one.

Nice!

Great shot Mansi and agree with Terri very good sepia conversion.

Nice Mansi!!! Love the expression, and you did a very nice job w/the sepia tint!!!

I would sure love to follow you around for a day and watch you work. You capture people like I wish I could. Family I can do but not strangers.

Well done.

Eric

This photo definately makes me want to check out your other pictures :wink:. Nicely done.

What a great capture! The expression and texture of the mans face are wonderful. I think it could benifit from a tighter crop at the top, but that's just my 2 cents.

Dont know how you do it Mansi. But this is another image you have captured that is just brilliant. Nice one.

Go mansi!!! The street photography queen!!! I love your work and this is yet again another stunning photo.

Love the sepia look as well. Would you or JonK be able to pass on the details about the conversion? I think I do something that looks similar, but I'm having trouble controlling the highlights, so your way may help me out a bit more.

Thank you muchly!

ahhh mansi....unreal.... the sepia is so close to realistic that its like seeing this way in reality...(does that make sense ???) like canoncan said, you capture souls.....

stunning mansi.....( i was bragging about you on vacation...telling about my friend in india that is just awesome, and makes me want to see india...!! your a great ambassador for india....)

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thanks you guys for the overwhelmingly nice comments :hug::
thanks a lot.. i really do appreciate each and everyone of them... it's good motivation to go shoot street again.. but its been a while.. 2 months and no street shots :x
soon soon... will post em when i do :D

thanks again :)

Meysha - i believe you had a pm ;)

We'll be waiting:hail:!

Most reactions

Back