Riddle me...

So, apparently, we need a new rule.

I propose, replacment Rule #2, or 4, whatever, that the poster of the riddle needs to acknowledge a correct answer prior to a new riddle being posted in order to avoid several chains of riddles...then again, there aren't that many people playing as of now, so waiting might kill the thread altogether...Maybe a 24 hour time limit? Thoughts?

Btw, I bring this up because somebody just PM'd me and knows the answer to my last riddle...they should be posting shortly.

What is a mummy's favorite type of music?

If one steals from a chinese bakery and then strolls down the street, did they take a walk or a wok?

I know one very similar to that but it's sooo not appropriate or politically correct. lol

Political correctness is a dying sentiment

Eh. I might as well answer my own. The wind is bigger than an elephant and light as a feather.

What is greater than God. More evil than the devil. Poor people have it while rich people don't. If you eat it, you die.

Dont google the question please!

Nothing.

You can't keep this until you've given it.
A promise.

There is a magic garden that will grow any seed you plant in it forever. However, you can only put ten seeds in the garden. You have a choice to put in ten carrot seeds or ten mushroom seeds. How many of each seed do you plant in the garden?

Zero, they dont have seeds.

You are on a boat in a swimming pool. You have a big rock ion the boat. You dumped the rock into the swimming pool and the rock sink to the bottom of the pool. Theoratically, does the water level go up, down, or stay the same?

Zero, they dont have seeds.

You are on a boat in a swimming pool. You have a big rock ion the boat. You dumped the rock into the swimming pool and the rock sink to the bottom of the pool. Theoratically, does the water level go up, down, or stay the same?
Carrots do have seeds, but close enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back