What's new

Road Rash

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
I almost lost a knuckle getting this shot. I wish I hadn't taken it cuz afterwards I noticed the hanging wire which was from my friends underglow that took us 4 hours to install. An hour of fiddling around later we got the wire tucked back up, only for him to break two bulbs offroading a couple days later (I dont recomend offroading in a honda civic by the way)

roadrash.jpg


Thanks for lookin'!

-Joe
 
great i really like this :D :thumbup:
 
Nearly grated your camera as well by the looks of it! Nice shot!

Rob
 
cool, looks dangerous. now did you lean out all the way? how did you not fall out and kil yourself? :hail:
 
Wow! Now that is a cool shot. Very good indeed :thumbup: :hail:
 
wow! Very brave... YOu werent worried you lose your camera were you?
 
Nice shot, I want to try some shots like that but no one will let me hang out there car...:er:


And I've been offroading in my friends civic, and been stuck in the mud, and the snow, and have been stuck high centered on something, but it's ok now, he bought a truck....
 
That's bold mate, even i'm not silly enough to hang my camera out of a moving car. :greenpbl: :mrgreen:
 
thats a cool shot, never thought of doing that, maybe something to try out. anyways, nice pic!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom