Rock Band, FireHouse

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Played in Milwaukee Friday night. The upper balcony was closed to the public so I shot the show from up there. Made for great vantage point.

fhpot2.jpg

fhpot6.jpg

fhpot8.jpg

fhpot10.jpg

fhpot11.jpg

fhpot19.jpg

fhpot14.jpg

fhpot22.jpg

fhpot25.jpg

Doug Raflik
http://www.dougraflikphotography.com

Nice shots! You got a lot of good action in there, and everyone is nicely lit. :thumbup:

Looks like they sold some cd's after the show....good for them. ;)

:headbang: Really cool shots. Wow....they sure dont look like the Firehouse from the late 80's.
Great stuff.!!!

good pics, like the capture of emotion in them. :thumbup:

some nice shots there... the first one is great... looks like that was a good vantage point... I was just at a show last night... wish I could've taken some shots there!

awesome shots! Out of curiosity, did you use a macro or a telephoto for those shots? I'm n00b when it comes to figuring out what lens to use for what. :lol:

That's excellent - I'm amazed you got that much frozen action with that lighting and that high f-stop lens. It performs very well doesn't it!

Rob

is this the "Don't Treat Me Bad" Firehouse? that was the first CD i ever owned - i still have it, this makes me want to dig it out!! They rock, great photos too. I always wanted to see them in concert - i didn't realize they were still around... i'm with chiller, they look way different! I guess 20 years will do that to ya! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing these! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back