What's new

Rock Band, FireHouse

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Played in Milwaukee Friday night. The upper balcony was closed to the public so I shot the show from up there. Made for great vantage point.

fhpot2.jpg

fhpot6.jpg

fhpot8.jpg

fhpot10.jpg

fhpot11.jpg

fhpot19.jpg

fhpot14.jpg

fhpot22.jpg

fhpot25.jpg


Doug Raflik
http://www.dougraflikphotography.com
 
Nice shots! You got a lot of good action in there, and everyone is nicely lit. :thumbup:

Looks like they sold some cd's after the show....good for them. ;)
 
Firehouse, holy crap that guy can sing high!! I remember them, they had a couple hits even!
 
:headbang: Really cool shots. Wow....they sure dont look like the Firehouse from the late 80's.
Great stuff.!!!
 
good pics, like the capture of emotion in them. :thumbup:
 
Rob said:
Great job, what setup did you have?

Rob

i'd like to ask this too..

I'm trying to get into gig photography lately and these look great, i'd love to know your settings etc? :P
 
some nice shots there... the first one is great... looks like that was a good vantage point... I was just at a show last night... wish I could've taken some shots there!
 
awesome shots! Out of curiosity, did you use a macro or a telephoto for those shots? I'm n00b when it comes to figuring out what lens to use for what. :lol:
 
Matty-Bass said:
awesome shots! Out of curiosity, did you use a macro or a telephoto for those shots? I'm n00b when it comes to figuring out what lens to use for what. :lol:

See post just above yours.
 
That's excellent - I'm amazed you got that much frozen action with that lighting and that high f-stop lens. It performs very well doesn't it!

Rob
 
is this the "Don't Treat Me Bad" Firehouse? that was the first CD i ever owned - i still have it, this makes me want to dig it out!! They rock, great photos too. I always wanted to see them in concert - i didn't realize they were still around... i'm with chiller, they look way different! I guess 20 years will do that to ya! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing these! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom