ROLLEICORD I MODEL 2 MODEL K3 511

marshm-3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need parts or a complete waist level finder. I have the base with the focusing screen but need the part that erects upon pulling up the release tab. It does not have to be model correct as it is to be a user camera.

I need parts or a complete waist level finder. I have the base with the focusing screen but need the part that erects upon pulling up the release tab. It does not have to be model correct as it is to be a user camera.

Where are you located?

Where are you located?
CHESHIRE,CT,U.S.

Where are you located?
CHESHIRE,CT,U.S.

This is from a Rolleiflex model E I believe. It was designed as removable. It's intact and functional. You'd have to jury-rig it to a Rolleicord. I can drop it in a small flat-rate USPS box which I believe ships for around $8.00. I have a Paypal account but I can't convince them I don't sell stuff so they take a cut. Send my $10.00 to cover postage and Paypal and it's on it's way. You can PM me if you're interested -- I'll check back in the am.

Joe

rollei-hood.jpg

Joe, Yes I will take it, thank you . What is your address?

Joe, I acted hastily when I said I would take it. Sorry that it took so long to reply. After researching some I found that it will not work without modifications that I am not qualified to do, drilling, shaving ,etc. I don't want to try and ruin a piece that someone could use as is. I do appreciate your offer, Tony

Joe, I acted hastily when I said I would take it. Sorry that it took so long to reply. After researching some I found that it will not work without modifications that I am not qualified to do, drilling, shaving ,etc. I don't want to try and ruin a piece that someone could use as is. I do appreciate your offer, Tony
No problem. Take Care.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back