Roses are Red

kirif1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time glamour shoot, she asked me to play with selective colours and prefers everything in Black and white. Not sure about the photo themselves and certainly not sure about the processing! I am not a fan of overly photo shopping but she was so fussy about the originals - i have done what she asked! So any comments or advice is more than welcome...as always :)

dsc0112abbw.jpg

dsc0175abbw.jpg

dsc0120abbw.jpg

dsc0161abbw.jpg

#1: the hair against the back is beautifully rendered. Maybe that white wall is too white.

#2 Does look shopped, but it has a nice balance of smooth gradients and sharp lines

in the 1st one, it doesn't seem like a sexy pose, looks more like she's nauseated

the 2nd is the closest to a glamor pose, it would have helped to be directly over her

3rd one is a bit too voyeuristic for me, and the angle looking up doesn't really work right

the 4th one, i dunno. The fake bokeh doesn't really make sense, it's too big, and there needs to be some liquification and patching of the legs.

i dunno, i'm not really into the whole middle-aged glamor type photography, but if you did some reading on posing, and if you did more refined photoshop, it could go a long way.

1,2 and 4th i like....in fourth u applied selective colouring.

the second's figure is wonderful and perhaps enhanced in pp.

Thanks for your comments. I look forward to shooting her again soon!

I'll be looking forward to seing her again :)
if she was 10 years younger :p
#2 definately looks shopped, she looks younger in it, nunber 3 shows her age

and did you photoshop her breasts or are they... enhanced?
they look too round and perked for a women of her age( i am guessing 35 - 45 judging on image #3, but for image #2 she looks 25 - 28)

Woa I just new there would be some selective coloring lol.

'll be looking forward to seing her again
if she was 10 years younger :p
#2 definately looks shopped, she looks younger in it, nunber 3 shows her age

and did you photoshop her breasts or are they... enhanced?
they look too round and perked for a women of her age( i am guessing 35 - 45 judging on image #3, but for image #2 she looks 25 - 28)

She is a middle aged lady but has a killer figure and a great attitude! Her breasts are not natural so i can't make my photoshop skills look better.

i dunno, i'm not really into the whole middle-aged glamor type photography, but if you did some reading on posing, and if you did more refined photoshop, it could go a long way.

I will have to do some research and practise in photoshop.....cos i have another lady to shoot rather sooon, i do think she's a bit younger.

If she was a fan I wonder why she didnt want selective color of her ink?

in number 3... is her back peirced?

in 4 i didnt notice it atfirst (until i saw someone post on here) but the blur looks fake

I like 2.... the milf is stacked! :)

If she was a fan I wonder why she didnt want selective color of her ink?

in number 3... is her back peirced?

in 4 i didnt notice it atfirst (until i saw someone post on here) but the blur looks fake

I like 2.... the milf is stacked!

Her ink is unfortunately all grey and black so wouldn't show up at if i were to select it. The blur in number is fake, very fake lol, i would have had to use a lower f number to get that and would have lost detail on her.

Her back IS pierced, it's a dermal anchor which my partner put there as he is a professional piercer :)

Most reactions

Back