Roy . Test shoot

#2; I think he should update his glasses, and re-shoot making sure the top of the frame is "level" with his eyes. They look crooked now.

#2; I think he should update his glasses, and re-shoot making sure the top of the frame is "level" with his eyes. They look crooked now.

LOLOLOL. Thanks man ! on it

A nice set; a few minor nits (which are really just stylistic differences):

1. I'd like to seem him looking a bit more toward the camera. Not a lot, but just enough to see detail in his near eye.

2. I think the positioning of his glasses is fine; the design makes them a little lower on his face than might be ideal, but nothing you can do there. The reflection in them is obscuring his eyes, which bothers me, and I think the highlights/whites are a bit hot.

3. Great expression!

Awesome!!

Thanks BrickHouse !!

A nice set; a few minor nits (which are really just stylistic differences):

1. I'd like to seem him looking a bit more toward the camera. Not a lot, but just enough to see detail in his near eye.

Yep , I do have some with more eye , but not that smile ! I went with the smile instead of the eye .

2. I think the positioning of his glasses is fine; the design makes them a little lower on his face than might be ideal, but nothing you can do there. The reflection in them is obscuring his eyes, which bothers me, and I think the highlights/whites are a bit hot.

Glasses were hit or miss , I don't mind them , kinda hipster style nowadays I think LOL , this was one of the ones with the least reflection :( . You are correct whites are hot !

3. Great expression!

Funny , I didn't like this at first , but it's really grown on me .

Thanks for taking the time Brother !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back