What's new

RWC Vs. Daemon

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is from our game last night versus daemon college. This is Alfonzo Evans showing them how we do it here in Rochester. Critiques welcome.
54749404-L.jpg


thanks
 
I think this is a great shot and the b/w works well here!
 
Awesome action shot! I like the b&w too but the whites are a little blown out. I still like it! :thumbup:
 
Great action shot, works brilliantly in B+W :thumbup:
 
Thanks for the feedback. I think the uniforms seem to be blown out because they are shiny and satiny.
 
This made me laugh, it's funny how all the players on the ground are at the same angle, as though they only just ran up and had to put the breaks on at the same time :)
 
puzzle said:
This made me laugh, it's funny how all the players on the ground are at the same angle, as though they only just ran up and had to put the breaks on at the same time :)

lol..co-sign..nice pic too btw!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom