What's new

S.O.S.

Every pic you post, just rocks man. Where are you finding this stuff. Holy cow. Your everywhere.
 
aprilraven said:
that is one great shot... very talented, my friend...

and might i add, one of my favorite police songs..... thank you...

Totally, this one is amazing, great job with the selective colour :thumbup:
 
*digs out police cd*

thanks woodsac ... forgot I had that one!

Excellent shot ... I dig the slightly dark look of it!

You're a wonder, dude.
 
aprilraven said:
that is one great shot... very talented, my friend...

and might i add, one of my favorite police songs..... thank you...


^^ yea, what she said!!!

Woody, you are just awesome!
 
super cool jake! :D excellent job on the selective colour.
 
Really amazing image. I like your whole thought around it. Out of curiousity did you place the bottle there? Or did it just happen to be there? Either way this is a great shot!
 
Thanks so much! I'm really glad that you all like this.

The bottle is right where I found it :) Luckily it was facing away from the sun...or I would have had to move it.

The color version isn't bad with the white mineral deposits on the ground and the blue sky in the bg. It just didn't convey the lonliness. In color it was just a green bottle on the ground ;)
 
Absolutely amazing! :thumbup:

I hope you'll frame that & hang it on your wall. What an excellent shot and really compliments the song too!

BTW That was the first single I ever bought too! :D
 
Wow. That's one of my favourite shots of yours. Which says alot because all of them are just so well done!
 
Truly brilliant, i love it! The selective colouring works really well and the POV is awsome.

(btw, great song to go with it!)
 
You guys are all too nice...really :)
Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom