sad & happy.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wedding is 4 days away :) and that is very exciting. Sadly I haven't had any time to photograph anything :( I will be oh so happy when things settle and my weekends are one again filled with my special time of me and my camera!

Coming from a guy that just celebrated his 34th anniversary, congrats! Cathy and I wish you both the happiest of times, greatest of luck, and a long life together.

One thing, your new husband needs to understand one very important concept. Once he utters those magic words "I DO!" everything he once had is yours. What is his is yours, and what is yours is yours. If he understands this very simple concept, you two will live in wedded bliss for eternity.

Coming from a guy that just celebrated his 34th anniversary, congrats! Cathy and I wish you both the happiest of times, greatest of luck, and a long life together.

One thing, your new husband needs to understand one very important concept. Once he utters those magic words "I DO!" everything he once had is yours. What is his is yours, and what is yours is yours. If he understands this very simple concept, you two will live in wedded bliss for eternity.

thats funny, he repeated that to a friend the other night,

Most reactions

Back