Safari-Pilansberg South africa

Been away from the forum for a while, glad to be back. Spent 4 days in Pilansberg SA, and had a great time. Saw some things I've never seen before, did not manage to snap everything, but got a few shots regardless.

Will update this thread as I get through all my photos. Thanks for looking, as always, C&C, more than welcome.

#1 White Rhino

#2 2 Thick knee parents trying to get the Rhino, not to trample their nest

Great set! It was wonderful seeing that confrontation. Did the nest survive?

Great set! First thing I saw was the bird giving that rhino a piece of it's mind. Some beautiful shots, hope there are more. :)
Thank you, yes was great watching those brave parents protecting their nest.
Great Captures.
Thank you.
Great set! It was wonderful seeing that confrontation. Did the nest survive?
I think the nest did survive. Think it was in the shrubs behind the rhino.

#19 Hippo, very rare seeing these guys outside of the wae water. It had an injured leg, and would probably not have survived much longer.

#20 Elephant, destroying the local fauna

#21 Warthog

#22 Young baboon too lazy to walk on his own

I absolutely enjoyed all of these photos, if you got more keep them coming please! I wish it was cheaper and easier to travel there and I'd go in a heartbeat.

Great set! Looks like you had just as much fun as I did in Botswana.

I absolutely enjoyed all of these photos, if you got more keep them coming please! I wish it was cheaper and easier to travel there and I'd go in a heartbeat.
Thank you, have a few left that I will upload at a later stage.

Great set! Looks like you had just as much fun as I did in Botswana.
Thank you, was actually not that far from the Botswana border. The Okavango delta, and mana pools are definitely on my bucket list.

Most reactions

Back