What's new

sagrada familia

Luciano

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
5
Location
Chelmsford, UK
I spent some time in spain and I was so grumpy and demotivated that I didn't took more that 15 pics .. Ohh, stupid, stupid ..
I guess I will have to go again :P

Anyway, do you like this one?

73f61605.jpg
 
Not much color, which isn't a bad thing...but I'm not sure what I'm looking at? There's no main focus point.
 
Nice... I've been to barcelona and the sagrada familia really is an amazing structure. Now if they will ever get around to finishing it... :roll:

Come to think of it, I think I have a photo of that same part of the facade, but it's not as good as yours.

Anyway... nice shot ;)

PS I like the first one better
 
I think that crucifix is the main focus point here, that is where my eyes wonder... and I very much like how you have chosen just the PART of the incredibly interesting building for your photo, as to frame that and nothing else. I have never been to Barcelona, but I believe that you can walk around La Sagrada Familia and take a whole 1 GB card of photos, there must be soooo many opportunities.
 
gaudi....o yeh. :thumbup:
Love your composition and the sunstar peeking in makes the shot.
Would only suggest a slight boost in contrast. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom