What's new

Sail Boat

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not sure if I like this one or not.. what do you guys think?

sail_lake.jpg
 
It looks a bit like a blooper, you wanted to take a scene but the sail flipped around and got in the way.
 
i rather enjoy it
 
i rather enjoy it
Thanks!

I wasnt sure what I was going for here, it was early in the morning and I thought.. hmm, this is a odd shot but snapped it anyways :lol: ... It is kinda growing on me now.. ;)
 
not really a blooper, but the composition appear a bit random.

the light and colour effects are nice though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom