What's new

San Antonio Riverwalk

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to San Antonio this last weekend and of course walked my little feet off to take pictures. My husband was really a good sport about it all. I should feel guilty about dragging him all over the place, but he enjoyed it and even carried my camera bag and tripod for me. It has to be love!

I will have a few threads, here is the first of the Riverwalk and surrounding area:

1
349321865_zPK6o-L-3.jpg


2
349324107_4X3zo-L-3.jpg


3
349325086_VsBaQ-L-3.jpg


4
349330149_ECFxS-L-2.jpg


5

349335053_WMdQw-L-3.jpg


6
Stupid lens flare
349331983_y88Jo-L-3.jpg


7
349333634_JVMzy-L-3.jpg
 
*bump!*
Geesh, do they suck or are they just not comment-worthy?
 
They look good to me...I love #3 the architecture is smashing. Beautiful building.
 
Nice. #6 looks like it would have worked well as an HDR; that bit of flare can easily be cloned out.
 
What building is #6?
 
I think they are great. I want to visit there so badly. *One day* Until then...I'll just enjoy your photos. :)
 
Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

Nice. #6 looks like it would have worked well as an HDR; that bit of flare can easily be cloned out.

I should try that. I haven't ever attempted night HDR.

What building is #6?
The San Fernando Cathedral. It's beautiful by day or night.

I think they are great. I want to visit there so badly. *One day* Until then...I'll just enjoy your photos. :)

If you go, wait until it's cooler! It was quite hot even for us Texans :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom