Sanctuary Princess Cruises

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4521631869_1e5fe5948a_b.jpg

Notice one of the runners hehe I had to remove an entire chair top blocking the portion at the bottom there are other distractions in the image but I've played with it too long
not looking for perfection here

Original Image

4521652801_2fbc29277a_b.jpg

Last edited:
You like doing HDR, eh?

I have to admit, I really liked your sunset shot because of the fact that it didn't look like a cartoon. This, however, looks like any other HDR. Too cartoony for my taste, with wicked halo effects going on.

I like the shot other than the HDR effect though, aside from the person walking behind the tent.

You like doing HDR, eh?

I have to admit, I really liked your sunset shot because of the fact that it didn't look like a cartoon. This, however, looks like any other HDR. Too cartoony for my taste, with wicked halo effects going on.

I like the shot other than the HDR effect though, aside from the person walking behind the tent.

I am actually trying to find where the halo's you are referring to do you mean the dark shadows being casted under the chairs?
And yes I like processing kills time but my eyes are hurting now been on this pc for over 5hrs straight moving my data over to my caviar 2 terabyte raid drives.

Anyway glad you like the other sunset shot and thanks but for now goodnight im beat. going to bed

You like doing HDR, eh?

I am actually trying to find where the halo's you are referring to do you mean the dark shadows being casted under the chairs?

Maybe that was a poor choice of words... It's just how sharp the edges of everything look to me. I am not sure how to describe it.

It's not the "halo" effect that you get from over-saturation if that's how I made it sound.

Too hard to explain, just forget that part :lol:

Really brought that tree to life

If anything I might try a little less saturation but this is pretty eye catching and I think it came out good.

My only real gripe is with your clone stamping... but you said you weren't looking for perfection so it's probably a matter of motivation and not skill.

I think your effort here is very good. Between the original and the HDR I much prefer the HDR. Sure it doesnt look real. If the original shot is the real one, who the hell wants real?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back