Santa's house

Greenlandgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I look at this little house every day from my office windows. Last week it was really snowing for a few days, and it made the house look like something out of a childrens story. I tried to photograph it then, but the grey sky didn't work. So I waited for a day like today, with nice weather. I like to think of it as Santa's house and picture the elves renting the basement :wink:

Sne022.jpg

Excellent! The gold and red of the subject fit the scene perfectly. Since it is outside of where you work, shoot it every chance you get. It would make a great series.

Very nice yo! Love the colors and the composition! I can't wait for Christmas to get here....

Zach :D

very nice greenlandgirl! christmas it does suggest. :wink:

it looks like one of those little miniature houses that are used for model train setups. choo choo :lol:

Nice photo, I like the contrast created by the warm colours of the house against the cool blue of the background, I also like the icicles hanging off the left side of the roof

craig said:
Excellent! The gold and red of the subject fit the scene perfectly. Since it is outside of where you work, shoot it every chance you get. It would make a great series.

:D Great idea! Will do...

And thnx guys for the kind reviews - I'm really getting hooked on this photography thing.

Jeeze and I thought it was cold were I lived :roll: Nice picture Greenlandgirl, now that you caught the bug, keep on posting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back