What's new

Sapa, Vietnam - My memory

gvact

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sapa is so wonderful and perfect, I love it, hope you'll like it

click on photo to view full size












to be continue...
 
Last edited:
If you are looking for a feedback you would better to find other way to post your pictures. I can't see anything with this size and I don't want to go through comercial pages in order to look at original size.
 
I took a look at the photo's and think they are great. The area looks beautiful and you have some wonderful composition. I think my favorite one is the second photo. I think you could do well from putting them on Flickr or 500px. They would get a lot of appreciation on those sites.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom