Saturday afternoon walk

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went for a little walk into the city this afternoon. The weather was lovely for mid November :) I bought a couple of CD's and we had coffee at a friend's bar. Here are some shots I took.

1 Westerchurch.
IMG_3133.jpg

2 Shot from the hip.
IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

Nice pics but what would be even better if you got up the scaffolding for some pics of amsterdam ;)

Hm, maybe I'll have something better for you somewhere in the future... I'll see if I can get the keys to the roof of the building I work in. You can see the entire city from there...

I like them. I need to go out on a photo adventure sometime. I love the flowers the most though. They are so pretty and colourful.

1. I can't decide whether i like 1 or not. The area looks pretty, but the bottom of the photo is really busy and kinda out of focus.
2. Props for being a super photographer ninja. I've been considering trying this around school, because i wanna catch the crazy clothes all these japanese kids are wearing, but I'm too shy for direct approach street photo, and i don't have a long enough zoom on my lense to do it sniper style.
3. This gets an A-. Go back and throw that shelving unit out a window and re-shoot for extra credit.

1&2 look too busy. its hard to define the POF. your subject doesnt really stand out like it should.
3 should have had a little bit of a wider crop. (same for 1&2)

other then the details, they are nice shots

Most reactions

Back