Scrambled Digital Images

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know what's happening here in these pictures??

Error-PICT5490.jpg

Error-PICT5508.jpg

This happened very sporadically while using the camera, I could see the effect on the LCD screen while just looking at it, so it's not happening while it's trying to process the jpg and saving it. It's a Konica Minolta X20 if you want to know. Same thing happened to my sister's camera (the same sort of camera) and then it just died and the LCD went black eventhough the camera would turn on. Sent it away on warranty and we're seeing what happens.

Coz it doesn't happen consistently I have to constantly check my photos to see if they're ruined or not - which is a bit of a ***** on the battery life.

But at least it does speed up my prospects of getting a dslr.

Anyone else out there having this problem?

Edit: Oh and it doesn't always happen this much... these are just 2 of the worst. Sometimes it's just a little strip at the edge.. (although I've never had just a little strip in the middle of the pic).

I'm not sure what went wrong....but i'd invest in some 3d glasses!!! The photo's will probably blow your mind then!!!

He he he :lol: Yeah I thought about that.... and will dig out a pair later. Might need to have some of those special cookies on hand too!!

I reckon it's a pretty cool effect - but I just don't like that it happens when I'm not expecting it.

OMG Meysha! It looks even worst than photos from my celly! I am with Matt - sensor problem but I'll also ask friends because it is interesting why it happened

Most reactions

New Topics

Back