What's new

SeaFoam at Flagler Beach Florida

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a chilly and windy morning (34 deg) for Florida, I do dont usually see this much seafoam on this beach, your comments are much appreciated :mrgreen:

4391412315_973f2f59c2_b.jpg
 
Very nice.

The composition is cliche but its usually a rock. Yours is really cool foamy stuff I've never seen before that makes it even nicer.
 
I like it, what were you shooting with?
 
I like it, what were you shooting with?
Thanks for the comments everyone :mrgreen:
this was shot using a Canon 40D, a Canon 10-22 wide angle lens with a Singh Ray Warming Polarizer and a 2 stop GND filter, Tripod mounted
0.4 s exp at f13 ISO 100 ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom