TheLostNome

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

There is something funny at the bottom of the second pillar just to the left of the little table thingy. I have no idea what it could have been.

Wearesiameseifyouplease.jpg

Could anyone offer a bit of constructive criticism?

I don't think I'm a good enough photographer to offer anything constructive, but I'll at least let you know what I think.

Firstly, you're very right about Seattle, it looks amazing. Full of hidden wonder... I'd love to visit.
The black and while works really well in the first image, but the third picture I'm not so sure about, there doesn't seem to be any clear focal point that my eye wants to look at.

I absolutely ~love~ the last image. The colour and the composition just seem perfect. That's just the kind of place I'd love to find myself in after wandering in a strange city... I bet the coffee is awful ;)

I have to agree with your title, Seattle is very photogenic!

The 3rd image is the only great one; the ketchup bottle makes the shot. Really awesome.

Love that 3rd image! totally agree with Rob91, the ketchup makes this shot.
I might have tried taking the shot dead one. Also would have been cool if the 2 people were not in the shot. Really like the shot tho.

I guess because I live in Seattle I love all the shots especially the first one of the dt skyline from 4th Avenue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back