What's new

Seattle space needle Night shot

OK, now post them here so I don't have to click on a link that takes me off site.
 
Xpertss; can you get a better angle on this? Or perhaps a different crop maybe? There's something about the composition that doesn't work. Balance is off.
 
The space needle is centered, I don't personally like that...and it is still tilted
 
yep.... still tilted! :)

You don't have DO NOT EDIT on.. so here is an edit. If you want it down, say so and I will remove it. (OH.. and now your EXPERTSS watermark / logo is crooked!)

$needle.webp
 
This looks much better. I personally would like to see you move to your left when you take this shot so that there are no large buildings behind the Needle.
 
Sorry, something went wrong with replacing the Image so here is the latest one.


Space Needle Pano by Xpertss Photos, on Flickr

I like the wide shot much better. I second the complaint that there is a building directly behind the space needle. Now with the dark corner in the lower right, you can move your watermark down there. I can't understand why you didn't straighten the shot(s) before anything else. So after this one is straightened, and the watermark moved, you can plan your next outing to try to find a vantage point that composes the whole scene better.
 
Thank you all for the feedback. I will be taking another shot at it this weekend and will update with new photos.
J
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom