Second Boudoir/Sexy shoot - Meet Lisa (Maybe NSFW)

I like that she is showing the teeth despite them being imperfect. We live in such a world where anything less than perfect seems to be expected to be hidden or covered up. So now she can't smile in pictures, because of her teeth...seems a little less than realistic since she's not like that in real life. As confidence builders, I hope she likes these pictures because she is beautiful in her own way and these pictures, particularly 1 and 2 really flatter her. In the others, I find the white a bit harsh for her, or maybe bland, I'm not sure which direction I'm leaning in...but it seems bare and sterile, rather than being sexy/romantic or daring. I think you did well and I hope she loved these!

I agree, and just want to add: A gap between the front teeth was considered a sign of a passionate, erotic nature. In Canterbury Tales, Chaucer give the Wife of Bath that characteristic to show she is lascivious.
I found her choice of costume working against her goal for the pictures. It looks too much like a costume, like what someone would wear to pretend to be sexy. Granted, tastes differ, but the first two shots looked sexy and classy to me, and the last three didn't look either. But the goal was to give her what she was looking for, and if it worked , it was a success.

Thank you. The clothing was the model's own choice. Whether it was her/the BF taste, or whether she decided that's what she should wear, I dunno. But she will be pleased with the images all the same. :)

Love 1 and 2...

You got her eyes drawing the viewer right in on the second one!! Love it!

Does Lisa know she's on here...

Regards

Thank you. :)

Part of my contract that a customer signs before the shoot is that I can use the photos in a variety of ways (most of which I don't and can't see me ever doing). This is just one of those ways. As for showing them off, she has some on her facebook, in public view...which I think was the whole point. :)

Cheers

Most reactions

Back