What's new

Security Came After Me

for me it is the 2nd one


hey, security is always fun ;)
 
I like #1. Clear, sharp, not too much distortion.

I once was photographing an train-auto accident (as a newspaper photographer) where the train was stopped and a man had a heart attack while driving and drove into the train. Obviously not the train's fault. I was photographing from the edge of the street when a train guard came up and told me to quit taking photos. I was polite and told him I was on public property. He said I was not, that I was on the easment that the train company owned. So I backed up into the street and he again reitereated that I could not take photos. So, I politely asked him where he thought the train's 10 foot easment past the tracks ended.

Since he knew he couldn't bluff me, he moved on. Sometimes, you can stand your ground and win. Many times you can't and the better part of valor is retreat.

Jerry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom