What's new

Seeking C&C.

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot yesterday while on a drive. I kind of like the dreamy quality I have been getting while shooting at 1.8. Does the background "bokeh" take away from the subject? Should I have bumped it to 2.8 or so to get more of the subject in focus? Is the processing weird? Any advice is appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks!

1234567.jpg
 
Almost forgot, here is a more subtle take.

1533217.jpg
 
I think it is realy nice but wonder if it would be better cropped to a more vertical layout: less dead space on both sides?
JSD
 
it seems like you DID take it at f/2.8... :O but nice shot anyway. i like the darker one but i generally like darker photos. i've been meaning to take a photo of these things... with the bokeh background haha, beat me to it :P i agree on the vertical layout. :]
 
I really like it, I think the background looks good as well.

Edit: Exif says it was taken at f/2.8
 
Wow, I must have mixed up my photos and did not realize I shot this at 2.8 :lol::blushing: All the rest of the photos that day were shot at 1.8. Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:
 
Bump

Just the cropping suggestion? There must be more problems with the photo. Someone tear me apart :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom