Self Portrait

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Purely shot as an experiment in lighting.

I'm not too fond of the pose. I like the face direction but I don't like where the leg is in front of my body.

But that said, I just did it to test out this shooting location and a lighting test. I think I will try it again soon, but maybe with someone else, and fully styled etc.

rockinchair01.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Just giving you my first impressions (I'm not an expert so...). This is like a good top half pasted on a dull bottom half. The pic I mean. The lighting looks promising, but as I scrolled down the page, the image fell flat. Don't know why. Maybe it's the light (or absence of it) or the chair and shoes.

that was helpful, right? :er:

pascal

Creepy...

I like it :)

reminds me of rubber johnny the way you're in the chair.

The direction is great though.

I was going for the harsh lighting SwitchFx likes. But I agree the bottom of the chair and my feet need a bit more light.

I actually had another light positioned to do that, but it didn't fire on this shot. And it's hard when you're the model and photographer to do exactly the same pose again. tee hee. Ah well.

I think one leg being that high up and covering part of your body gives it more dynamic feel.. the scene becomes certainly less static ... which is not good or bad, but just a different approach than a calm and static scene.

I like the harsh light, but you lost part of the face. I personally would allow more structure in the face. But that is just personal taste.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back